IDIADA has implemented exceptional measures to protect the health of our clients and employees, while keeping the proving ground, the laboratories and the engineering and homologation services operational. The following are some of the implemented measures:
Safeguarding clients, employees and visitors:
- Antiseptic hydroalcoholic gel bottles are available at all entrances, receptions, toilets, meeting rooms and work areas
- We monitor personnel, clients, suppliers and visitors’ body temperature upon their arrival
- A contactless entry system and a body thermometer have been enforced at access control
- Employees and visitors who show symptoms (cough, fever, breathing difficulties) are not allowed to enter
- Workshop offices have been reorganized in order to ensure social distancing of at least 1.5 metres
- IDIADA’s facilities and workshops are cleaned and sanitized using special products that offer protection against microorganisms for 24 hours after application
- Special disinfectants for COVID-19 are used to disinfect the facilities daily and also to constantly disinfect tools, work equipment, samples, work areas,…
- Workshop offices are sanitized using ozone generators before clients’ check-in and on request during their stay
- Ozone generator devices are available for vehicle sanitizing
- Stanchions ensure social distancing of at least 2 metres in all counters
- Visits to specific facilities are restricted and face-to-face meetings that do not allow a minimum distance of 2 metres are not permitted
- +500 of our employees are working from home. The reduced number of people at IDIADA offices guarantees social distancing of at least 2 me
- Protective screens and stanchions ensure social distancing of at least 1.5 metres at all counters
- Our catering service offers an assortment of hot and cold dishes to take away, consisting of two main courses, dessert, bread and water
- Eating areas both indoors and outdoors have restricted capacity to allow social distancing among users.
IDIADA can provide its clients with the following personal protective equipment upon request:
- FFP2 respirator mask
- Surgical masks
- Disposable gloves
- Hand sanitizers
IDIADA, COVID-19 Responsible Company:
IDIADA has been certified as a COVID-19 Responsible Company after passing the audit carried out by the AGS company. During the certification process, the following procedures and equipment were audited:
- COVID-19 management system
- Preventive measures and COVID-19 protocols
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Coordination with suppliers and clients
- Protocols stablished in case of positive case diagnosis
IDIADA is strongly committed to keeping the health and safety of its clients, visitors and employees.
PCR and antibody tests available to employees, clients and visitors:
In case of needing a PCR test done upon our clients returns to their home country, IDIADA can help them to arrange a test with health authorities' appointed laboratories. Tests can be conducted for individuals or for all team members and results will be ready within 24h – 48h. Alternatively, as part of the internal protocol against COVID-19, IDIADA has antibody tests available to employees, clients and visitors.
If you are interested in PCR tests you should know that:
- We can do between 8-10 PCR per hour
- Inform us within 4 or 5 days in advance
- We should agree on the test’s timing
- Results will be ready within 24h – 48h
For further information requests, please contact our Client Services team at email@example.com
Real-time streaming sessions to follow up your testing projects
Due to the current COVID-19 situation that make it difficult for you and your team to reach our facilities, we offer you our Live streaming services. A cost and time-effective solution that allow you to be virtually present at IDIADA’s lab to follow up the milestones of your testing projects.
Our real-time streaming sessions provide an optimal virtual experience and allow multiple attendants to simultaneously witness and validate testing set-up and instrumentation and to interact with our engineers and technicians. You are in control of the whole testing process ensuring all procedures are accomplished as requested.
As always, we are fully committed to our clients’ confidentiality requirements and all online communications concerning your ongoing projects will be provided through secured means.